Neal Therapeutics - FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE KNEADS

SALON
SPA
THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE
powered by

My Blog

Its Finally Real

I Have waited  a long time for this opportunity!! And I hope I can help even more people than before ! Massage Therapy has been my lifes work, so come and check me out I promise you will not be disappointed!! Thank You so much JOSH NEAL

10 Comments to Its Finally Real:

Comments RSS
Lisa Burr on Tuesday, May 29, 2012 2:26 PM
Hi Josh & congratulations on setting up at your new location. Looking forward to seeing it real soon. Good luck to you! - Lisa
Reply to comment

Josh Neal on Tuesday, May 29, 2012 8:25 PM
Cant wait to see ya!! I'm so glad you were able to find me ! I look foward to doing your therapy! Thanks So Much !! Josh Neal

Kim Leonard on Friday, June 01, 2012 7:04 PM
Josh- thanks so much for a great massage. Feel so much better already. So thrilled for you that you followed your dream and opened your own practice. I surely will pass along your information. You are one of the best massage therapist I know!!
Reply to comment

Josh Neal on Thursday, October 25, 2012 8:13 PM
To the 1st client @ NEALTHERAPEUTICS ever Thank You So Much you are a Wonderful person and a Great friend!!! I look forward to seeing you everytime !! Thanks So Much .....Josh

Ashley Roark on Wednesday, June 20, 2012 3:04 PM
Josh, thank you so much for the great massage. Everytime I get a massage I feel so relaxed and much less stressed. I'm so happy you were able to get out on your own to do your thing. I would recommend you to anyone and in fact I do. Keep up the great work!
Reply to comment

Josh Neal on Thursday, October 25, 2012 8:15 PM
You are a wonderful client to have !!! And congrats on all your new Ventures!!!:))

etelka on Saturday, July 14, 2012 7:48 PM
Josh, you definitely are the best therapist in Indiana!!! You know the anatomy of the body and musculosceletal system which is a great benefit in releasing tension. I doubt that many therapists have your skills, You keep me going. Thanks.
Reply to comment

Josh Neal on Thursday, October 25, 2012 8:10 PM
I want to say that comment is incredible !!I try to do my best with every person that lays on my table !Thank You So So Much !!

diane on Thursday, October 25, 2012 7:42 PM
hi you are the best , always helping me to feel better. Need your message to help my hips , shoulders, and back .
Reply to comment

Josh Neal on Thursday, October 25, 2012 8:06 PM
I will Do My best to help in anyway I can!!!